Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sing (Keep running).


Yesterday I was wearing my "grandma dress". Of course, is not from my grandmother, but I bought it in a vintage shop and I like to call it like that.



 
Dress - Vintage
Tights - Zara
Shoes - Vintage
Hat - H&M
Necklace - Handmade


Today I had the 3 interviews, as I told you yesterday. In one of them, they wanted me to dye my hair brown and took off my tongue piercing... only for a one month job... so I of course said NO. Seriously, what the hell they're thinking?
The other two were good, one of them was for a shop that I did like so much... I hope they would call me!!

And one thing more, I've got a Tumblr! Well, I started it a long time ago, but now I'm using it a little bit more, so let me know if you have one so I can follow you!

Mine's here!

These are a pair of pictures I posted there, two things for my birthday and Christmas wishlist: 


A pair os moustache's mugs and a doll by Mizna Wada, one of my favourite illustrators!

And tomorrow I'm having a photo session... who was your Tuesday?

14 comments :

  1. Me encanta el vestido tipo mi abuela, que tu convierte en genial y muy muñeca.
    hay una foto tuya, entre mis bloggers favoritos y un abrazo para tí en mi post de hoy.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo también soy fan de las quecas de Mizna Wada! x) Por desgracia para nuestras abuelas ya era suficientemente dificil tener siquiera un solo vestido en condiciones :( No comprendo los trururumbus esos ni se pa que son arg >_< *estupidez*

    ReplyDelete
  3. No sé por qué, pero hoy te veo más guapa!! <3
    Te sienta de maravilla lo que te has puesto y se te ve el pelo súper bonito, te has hecho algo? xD
    Ya, ya dejo de pelotear :P.
    La muñeca es una cucada.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Acá ni te lo van a pedir, es obvio que uno debe quitarse los piercings XDD, :( cuando me toque trabajar adios mi nose piercing.... ya te sigo en el tumblr, gracias por seguirme ;)

    Mi martes fue mm ocupado, bancos, pedicure, sacar el documento único y buscar un programa en inter ejeje.

    Saludos!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mucha suerte con esas entrevistas. ¡Me mantengo a la escucha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit!
    And good luck with your photosession!
    I'd like to see the outcome.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pero como pueden a estas alturas pedir que alguien se quite un pirsing y se tiña el pelo de marron random?

    =.=

    Que sociedad,menos mal que les has dado puerta!!
    A ver si tienes suerte en los otros sitios :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty dress and pretty things on the wishlist as well (LOVE the cups) (;

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eres más gorda y más fea que la hermana gorda y fea de Dover. Ikakené. Y no censures mi comentario, que para eso se deberían prohibir también tus fotos. Hostias. Joder. Lo hago anónimo para que no vengas a comerme.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gracias anónimo, con tu anonimato demuestras tu valentía <3 :) ÑAM ÑAM!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tanto gilipollas y tan pocas balas...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love that dress.
    For me its too long because i'm petite but i love it all the same :)

    http://districtoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!