Sunday, March 27, 2011

Smash! Bloggers Fashion Show!


Last Thursday I was invited to the Smash! Bloggers Fashion Show!; Cristina from La Petite Nymphea and Saray from Dans Vogue were both modellings on it, and of course, I went there to show them my support! I met Aida from Dulceida too, and Anabel from Tranquila Cosita. I met Barbara and her boyfriend too, one of Cristina's classmates... it was SO great!



 Saray and Anabel
 
 
 
There was a guy who was doing some cartoons. 
 Saray's cartoon.
 There was a concert by the band Fulô de Ganga!
 Mine's!
 
I really loved this brooch!

So we had a lovely time, and I met some cute people! I really wanna thanks Susana de Castro, who invited me to the Fashion Show... thank you, Susana! And I hope I could meet Anabel sooner, she was so so so lovely!

This was my outfit for that day:
 
Dress, shoes and bag: Blanco
Headband: Primark

We've been having some problems at work, and I've been working so hard because of that, but now it seems that everything it's ok... and with the good weather, I hope I could post some new entries soon. 
By the way, I'm modelling for a Lolita photoshoot this month, I'm so excited about it!

PS: Yes, I'm alive, haha!

PS2: one last picture I "stole" from Anabel's blog, haha! I really love it!

13 comments :

  1. Oh!! que chulas! yo tb subí ya las mias! ains qe ganitas de volver!! Muchas gracias por tu invitación y por todo! solete!
    Voy a dar un paseo a disfrutar de Sevilla qe mañana ya vuelvo a badajoz!

    Un besín! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que guay todo! lo pasariais genial, muy guapas todas.
    Por cierto te sigo! que soy novata en esto y estoy descubriendo nuevos blogs que cotillear!jiji
    Besitos
    Bego
    http://bgoscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. /reply/ thanks for the kind comment :0 i dont understand way people want to follow people on the internet to constantly be to mean to them :(

    and i love your bag and the print on the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. tu si q eres wapa!! Se hos hecha mucho de menos! haber si un dia qedamos pa un cafe o pa lo q sea! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encantas, sacada de los 60 ni más ni menos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guapaaaa!
    Gracias por pasarte, por supuestísimo en SS hacemos algo! Yo supongo q me iré de viernes a lunes (22 a 25) pero el resto de días estoy por Bcn, así q lo hablamos por facebook o lo q sea y organizamos algo!

    Un besazo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Libeee!!!me encantó verte, y las risas que hubieron. Espero que no pasen otro mas de medio año para vernos.
    un besito guapisima!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos, the lace in the dress is so pretty!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh!!! Qué ilu verme! Soy Idoia, la chica del broche de corazón (que además me regaló una chica con mucho amor! :P)

    Mi blog es plumas!

    http://plumasyplumas.blogspot.com/

    Espero que te guste y muchas gracias por la foto! ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. me encanta el vestido!! yo me lo pase genial, fue muy divertido!a ver si para otro evento nos conocemos!^^

    un besito guapa!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Qué divertido, deberían hacer cosas así más a menudo y en diferentes ciudades.

    Respecto a tu comentario tienes toda la razón, incluso en la televisión lo dieron muy de pasada; si se llega a morir la Esteban o alguien por el estilo nos invaden a vídeos, homenajes y chuminadas similares.

    Muy guapa por cierto!.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad that the cartoons you liked :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hola guapa! No te conocía! Yo desfilé ese día!! Justo hoy he publicado las fotos y el video! Te sigo! Besitos,
    Mónica.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!