Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Lovers who uncover


Spring is here and I love to wear victory rolls in my hair when the good weather is coming!


My hair now is too long, so I can make this kind of things on it... but I must practice! It's been a while since the last time I made victory rolls on my hair... I think more than a year!

Dress - Cache Cache
Tights - Calzedonia
Shoes - Blanco
Ribbon - Handmade

By the way, Carol gave me this cute cupcake and crochet cherries... aren't they cute? I really love them so much! She gave me a pair or cute heart cards earrings too that I must show you!



Have a nice Tuesday!

9 comments :

  1. ME encanta tu peinado!!!bonitaaa!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh those chrries r cute and i love the polka dots! lovely dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta tu peinado de pin up, además me gusta ver ese estilo en mujeres "como las de antes", con pechonalidad y curvas. Para mi gusto queda híperfemenino.

    Oh, y el poster de Crystal Castles mola mil!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tu peinado es perfecto y el detalle del lazo con el vestido todo un acierto!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yes, i can't wait to see how you experiment with your longer hair! the victory rolls look so cute on you:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. te qeda demasiado bien ese peinado =.= mencantaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is your title from a song? If so, I think I know it! Is it by the Little Ones? :3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!