Monday, August 15, 2011

Everything's just wonderful (a Lolita's photoshoot)


Remember I told you a couple of months ago that I was helping a girl writing a book about Lolita Fashion here in Spain? Well, we had a great photoshoot and I totally forgot to show you some of the pictures!!


 Eric was amazing!

Mireia Bordonada was the marvellous photographer who took these gorgeous pictures. Eric, Anna, Cristina, Carol & me were there with some other people, and had a very nice time altogether!


 Carol, the lovely creator of Kawaii Factory
Cristina
Anna

Mireia took some pictures of us without our heads, 'cause she wants to show that even without our faces, we still have the attitudes dressed as lolitas :)

 Carol
 Cristina
Me


One of my favourite pictures is this one with Carol, we both had a laugh with the little ponies on the pictures!


I hope you all are having a good week! I'm at home right now, that means Algeciras, with my family... I wasn't here since last March, so you can imagine who much I've been missing them!

We'll keep in touch!

10 comments :

  1. Ooooh it's really nice pictures!! I love this style! What is this creepy small doll on the floor with Anna? O_O It make me laugh, what a surprise when I zoom on it XD
    Kisses from Paris ;)
    Pandore

    ReplyDelete
  2. que pasada de fotos!!!enhorabuena a todos!
    besitos
    Bego
    http://bgo-mychiccloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muy bonitas, me gustan los colores ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Estoy buscando la entrada donde decías lo del libro y no la encuentro, ¿cuál es? : ) Preciosa sesión, normal que estuvieras en ella <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. En la foto en la que sales sola, de leoparda petardarks, molas mazo. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aishhh, pero que monas todas!!!!
    Pero esa muñeca en la foto de Anna, que miedoooo!!! xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahahahaha apoyo el comentario de sistinas xDDDD estábais guapísimos todos! me encanta =D|

    ReplyDelete
  8. You all look amazing, love these photos!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You all look amazing, love these photos!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ¡Me acabo de dar cuenta que ya conocía la obra de Mireia al ver su web!
    Que bonitas, las lolis y el medio formato <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!