Wednesday, August 17, 2011

There's no place like home.


Hi there!

So, as I told you on my last entry, I'm at home for a couple of weeks! And the best part about it is that I can have a lovely time with my family and friends from here.





On Sunday night, after I arrived at Málaga's Airport, I had a lovely dinner at the beach with my mum and stepfather. I finally ate grilled sardines, my favourite summer meal!! So delicious!

And then, on Monday night I had a very special reunion with my friend Alex and my cousin Rocío. It's been a year since the last time I saw Rocío, as she's been at India, Thailand and Mexico during all this year... and I've missed her so much!




Today I had a walk around the town centre, and maybe tonight I'm seeing some other friends around here, but before that, I'll visit my grandparents who I've missed them so much too.  Anyway, I looked today like this:

Junko Mizuno's t-shirt - Kidrobot
Skirt - Bershka
Belt - Zara
Socks - Primark
Shoes - offbrand

It's hot but I'm in a very good company nowadays! :D!

Enjoy!

2 comments :

  1. Jo,Libe,me estoy fijando! Estas divina (como siempre) y más delgadita no? O son efectos visuales?

    Sea como sea,JUAPA!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!