Monday, August 22, 2011

We only come out at night


The days are much too bright... so we only come out at night; as The Smashing Pumpkins' song used to say!

Here during the day, it's been too hot, so during the last week I only came out at night... on Thursday I went out with my mum and Rafa; we had dinner and a good time at Plaza Neda, where the NGO in which I used to work is doing some summer activities, as salsa dance or make up for children.





And on Saturday night I had a barbecue with my friends from here: Zori, Ana, David, Miguel Luis, Ismael, Lucy, Juan Alberto... all the gang together for Ana and Ismael's birthday, as every year! It's good to see how every year we gather to celebrate these birthdays, no matter what happens!

 Ana and Juan Alberto.
 Zori, the barbecue keeper XD

 Lucy and Juan

It's so good seeing all your friends around here like every single year.

By the way, this was my outfit last Thursday: 


 Polka dots top - H&M
Skirt - Bershka
Socks - Topshop
Bag - Sanrio
Shoes - Offbrand
Hair flower - Offbrand

I wish you all a happy Monday!

4 comments :

  1. you always look like your having so much fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos look so romantic! Love the lighting, you look so pretty!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pues aquí los días no tienen nada de calurosos ni de soleados últimamente, si hoy parece que estemos en octubre! Está el cielo gris, llueve a ratos, hace viento y frío... yo voy de negro por completo y con camisa de manga larga y americana, qué tristeza de agosto! Aunque a ti seguro que te gustaba jaja Yo sin embargo, aunque odio el calor achicharrante, tampoco soporto estos días grises y lluviosos, al menos no tan a menudo... nada, nunca llueve a gusto de todos! (nunca mejor dicho jaja)

    Pero bueno, si aún saliendo sólo de noche puedes ver a tanta gente y tener planes guays pues tampoco hay problema. Y me encanta tu look "nocturno", es más fresquito que el mío de día jajaja

    1 beso!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww these photos are so sweet. It looks like you had loads of fun! It's so sad that summer is ending...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!