Saturday, December 03, 2011

Your bruising charm.


My mum's been here during almost all this week and I've been hanging around with her from Sunday to Thursday! Unfortunately, the last day was a little bit sad, as she was leaving back home and someone stole my little cardholder in which I used to had my ID and subway tickets...


Last Sunday I went to Demasié Café with my mum and the 15M-gang, and we had some hot chocolate and cookies there. 



And Patri made me the other day a bunch of pictures at the shop before leaving... I dressed myself a little bit sailor-inspired!



 Cardigan - Zara
Skirt - Cache Cache
Tights - H&M
Hair ribbon - Handmade
Shoes - Off-brand

3 comments :

  1. Que p*tada que te robasen la carterita snif
    No te tomes esto a mal pero tu mamá y tu pareceis hermanas...jesús, que buenos genes tienes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ains que belleza, me encanta el último conjunto :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es verdad que tu madre y vos parecen hermanas, y a parte sos igual a ella, las dos guapisimas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!