Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Think Sweet (a Lolita breakfast)


Last Saturday some of the girls from the Lolita community around Barcelona met for a lovely breakfast at one of my new discoveries, the lovely Think Sweet Cafe.

El pasado sábado nos reunimos algunas de las chicas de la comunidad Lolita de Barcelona para un estupendo desayuno en una cafetería que descubrí hace poco, el encantador Think Sweet Cafe.







I must say that everything was so delicious, and the place is, yet small but very comfortable and nice; quite on a Saturday morning. 
I had a blueberry cupcake and some peach crumble, AMAZING them both. Next time I think I'll go for the french macaroon!

He de decir que todo estaba delicioso, y que el local es, aunque pequeño, muy acogedor; tranquilo para un sábado por la mañana. 
Tomé un cupcake de arándanos y crumble de melocotón, riquísimos ambos. La próxima vez probaré los macaroons, a ver qué tal.



After breakfast, we had a walk through Rambla Catalunya before it was really hot. I must say I love hanging around with these lovely ladies <3!

Después de desayunar, dimos un paseo por Rambla Catalunya antes de que apretara el calor. He de decir que me encanta quedar con las chicas :)


 T-shirt, skirt & socks - Putumayo

It was the first time I was using this Putumayo t-shirt I got at Buyee.jp, it fits perfect! I never thought I could wear one of these... but now, with my new boobies, I can :D!!

Era la primera vez que utilizaba esta camiseta de Putumayo que conseguí en Buyee.jp, y me queda genial! Nunca pensé que podría utilizar una camiseta de estas, pero ahora, tras haberme hecho la reducción de pecho, sí puedo :D!

<3 <3 <3

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!