Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I may seem hard as diamond, but in reality I am made of chalk.



I've been broken now for a long time. Or that seems to me. 'Cause I was broken before all that happened this year. I've been broken for years and years. But you all didn't see it. 'Cause I may seem hard as diamond, but in reality, I am made of chalk.




But I don't think being chalk is something negative. I mean, it's fragile, yes, but it's some kind of stone. So, at the same time, it's hard. Stones are supposed to be hard, but chalk can broke down.

I am chalk. All you can see is a stone, but if you touch me, I broke in one million pieces. And after that, I just take the pieces and grow up again.


And it's been like this forever, 'cause nobody can fix me. Even myself, I can't fix me. But the point is I like the way I am. I mean, there's nothing bad in being as I am, so intense, so hungry of new things, new feeling; so happy with the life I have and so sad of being alone in it. And, by alone I mean, without someone who loves me and wants to take care of me. Yes, even a stone as I need sometimes a person who takes care of her.

But anyway I'm always looking into the horizon for what's next that life's gonna offer me.



All images from my Instagram and Pinterest.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!