Monday, January 12, 2015

Say cheers!


During all Christmas, I've been working hard, and the truth is that I didn't take any photos during those days. So these are from our Bruno Vassari's event, where I was wearing this adorable knitwear from Morgan.

The photos were taken at Tarambana's Bar, as you may remember. I really wanna come back to that place, it was really amazing!

Durante Navidad eh estado trabajando mucho, y la verdad es que no he hecho apenas ninguna foto. Así que este outfit que os muestro hoy es del evento con Bruno Vassari, en el cual estrené este bonito jersey con cuello de Morgan.

Las fotos las hicimos en el Bar Tarambana, como recordaréis. Quiero volver a ese sito, ¡me gustó mucho!




Knitwear - Morgan
Velvet skirt - H&M
Shoes - Mango
Hairpins - Madame Chocolat

2 comments :

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!