Tuesday, August 09, 2016

The views from 't Veld



Life in 't Veld is really quiet, and the views are amazing no matter where you look. The grass is green and with this weather I feel like walking every day a little bit just to breath and sneak around the village. 

La vida en 't Veld es realmente tranquila, y las vistas son impresionantes, no importa hacia dónde mires. La hierba es verde y la temperatura me hace querer salir a caminar un poco cada día, sólo para respirar un poco y curiosear los alrededores del pueblo. 


Sometimes it rains and it's windy, but with my red raincoat I feel prepared and it's not a problem to walk around. 

A veces llueve y hace viento, pero con mi chubasquero rojo siento que no es un problema caminar bajo la lluvia.   

Maybe is not the place where I would like to stay forever, but for a little while, it's more than ok!

Tal vez no es el lugar donde me gustaría quedarme para siempre, pero para unos días, está muy bien. 
 
Rainycoat - Pull&Bear
Skirt & shirt - H&M (old)
Socks - Offbrand (old)
Sneakers - Offbrand

2 comments :

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!